Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ireland Baldwin Heads To Rehab

Us Weekly reports that Ireland Baldwin has checked into a rehab center in Malibu for "emotional trauma." Is that code for "I couldn't get a ticket to Coachella?" Seriously though, it's brave to seek out help before something becomes a bigger problem. On Monday afternoon, she tweeted the following:

"Apparently I'm in rehab for intensive partying sooo I'm just going to lay pretty low for a bit and maybe get some frozen yogurt. I checked myself into Soba for two weeks to just get away for a little bit. I'm not much a party cat but I am here deal with...some emotional trauma and getting the intensive therapy I needed in order to recover. Someday I'll feel ready to share my story...openly without feeling the way I do. Right now I just needed a breather. I needed a chance to work on myself and gather all the tools...I need to overcome everything that I had been through and rid myself of all the pain I locked away in unreachable places."

No comments:

Post a Comment