Monday, March 23, 2015

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know About John Stamos' Sex Life

Ali Adler, writer for Family Guy and The New Normal and ex-wife of Sara Gilbert, has written a new book called "How To Fuck A Woman." Some celebrities share stories in the book, and one of those celebrities is John Stamos. Page Six has a preview of the book. 

His quotes start out fairly normal:

"A couple of women have wanted 'selfies' afterwards. One girl really wanted my shirt, like a souvenir. I'm fifty-one years old. I've had some experiences but it's about listening, asking, talking...Maybe some girls are afraid of communicating. But I find most aren't if you ask, 'Does this feel good?' Or listen to her body like an instrument. I guess I do approach sex in a musical way. With me it's more rhythm than melody with a woman...but it's all listening."

Then, there's this:

"I had an experience where a girl I was dating for a month, we finally got to the place where it was ‘the night.’ It was going to happen. And I’m very self-conscious, I have to take, like, fifteen showers, make sure my breath is great. And it’s happening and I’m going to give this woman oral sex. I got to the arena and there’s this very strange … there was an unusual … a mass … something that wouldn’t ordinarily be there. It was a weird texture, a lump, but it wasn’t a medical thing. I kept licking it and checking it with my tongue and was like, what the [bleep] is this thing?” He goes on, “This was me going, ‘[Bleep], I really care about this person and I really want to continue this, but what the [bleep] is this.' You know what it was? It was my gum that I’d been chewing from before because I wanted to make sure I had good breath.”

No comments:

Post a Comment