Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - The Roommate Diaries

Dear Diary,
Now that this famous actor and his wife have split, I am on a mission to leak all sorts of horrible detailsabout the wife to the media. I am trying to paint her as an unfit mother to hurt her chances of gaining custody of the couple’s child/ren. Who am I to do such a thing? Why, I’m The Roommate!
You may be asking yourself why a rich and famous actor and his wife would need/want/have a male roommate living in their house. Well, I’m certainly not here to help pay the rent or participate in that stupid job wheel on the refrigerator!
No, I am here because I am the actor’s BOYFRIEND! I am the person he loves. I am his partner in life. The marriage and the baby were just an arrangement to help him look straight. Unfortunately, he really picked the wrong person to partner with on this sham, and now it’s my job to help him get rid of her as soon as possible.
Well, I’ve got to go and leak a few more nasty anecdotes about her! Until next time, Dear Diary…
Actor:
Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment