Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lena Headey Is Depressed

In the latest wave of celebrities to open up about their struggles with depression, Lena Headey recently sat down for an interview with More magazine to discuss her experiences following her divorce. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I haven't had a spell in a long time. I think some people's brains are just wired that way if you're a thinker. People who never get anxious always amaze me. The world could be breaking up and they're saying, 'Everything's fine!' Getting older and having kids, you learn how to become less serious about it all. Right now I'm having a very great moment, but it's a moment, and I always think, okay, worst-case scenario: Could I survive in my car? Would this be okay? My friends call it disaster thinking. I like to think of it as realism."

Read the full interview at More Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment