Monday, March 23, 2015

Candice Bergen Is Fat And Proud

Candice Bergen has written a new book titled A Fine Romance. Her last memoir, Knock Wood, was written in 1984. Page Six has an excerpt from her new book:

"Let me just come right out and say it: I am fat. In the past 15 years...I have put on 30 pounds. I live to eat. None of this 'eat to live' stuff for me. I am a champion eater. No carb is safe -- no fat, either. At a recent dinner party I shared bread and olive oil, followed by chocolate ice cream with my husband. A woman near me looked at me, appalled, and I thought, 'I don't care.' Women over 50 must choose between preserving either their face or their butts. I chose the former. Dieting is out of my purview. I crave cookies...all the things that dilate my pupils."

No comments:

Post a Comment