Monday, March 23, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Justin Bieber And The Siblings

Justin Bieber and Madonna had several interesting moments on Ellen the other day.
They played a little game called “Never Have I Ever.” The game has Ellen DeGeneres asking a question in the form of a statement about intimate events (Yes, the title and the format are a little confusing). The celebrity then raises a paddle to answer “I Have” or “I Have Never.”
Anyway, during the course of the game, Justin Bieber claims that he has never had phone sex, and Madonna claims that she has had sex with more than two different people in one day.
Another one of the statement/questions that Ellen DeGeneres asked was, “Never have I ever dated someone and their sibling.”
All three celebrities raised their paddles stating, “I Have.”
Since Justin Bieber typically dates other celebrities, which siblings do you think he has dated?
Siblings:
Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment