Friday, March 13, 2015

Madonna Dated Tupac

Madonna has been making the interview round promoting her new album, Rebel Heart. She recently sat down with Howard Stern, and had this to say about her infamous Letterman appearance where she dropped the f-bomb 14 times. Us Weekly quotes her as follows:

"I was mad at [Letterman] when I said the F-word a lot. I was in a weird mood that day. I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is he got me all riled up on life in general. So when I went on the show I was feeling very gangsta."

Madonna also touched on her continuing friendship with Rosie O'Donnell, who she met on he movie A League Of Their Own


"I adore her. That was our bonding for sure, but we have other things in common. She has adopted children and so do I. She's funny and so am I. We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes. Doesn't she make you laugh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment