Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lauren Conrad On Relationships

Former Laguna Beach and The Hills star Lauren Conrad, 29, recently sat down for an interview with Redbook, where she talked about relationships (Conrad got married last year to William Tell):

"[I was] never a person who was obsessed with the idea of marriage. William Tell was the first person I ever thought I could marry"

On the downside of marrying an attorney:

"I watch The Good Wife with him, and he's like, 'That's incorrect. You would actually do this...' It's a nightmare!"

On working with strong women:

"Over the past few years I've been able to work with several women who I really respected because they didn't take on that role of being a bitch. The were strong, but they were kind and they didn't need to shout to be heard. A lot of women feel like they need to be tough in order to be taken seriously. We have this idea that kindness is weakness, which I don't think is true."


Read the full interview at Redbook

No comments:

Post a Comment