Monday, March 9, 2015

Gwyneth Paltrow Talks About Goop Haters

Gwyneth Paltrow recently sat down for an interview with Market Makers. Us Weekly quotes her interview as follows:

Talking about the formation of Goop:

"I was a fool. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. But I have to say, it's been incredibly rewarding and I learn so much every day. And we're in a really exciting time in the business right now. It's amazing to be the creative force and also to understand what's going on on the fiscal side and with raising money and all of that. It's very challenging. We're always trying to improve. I think that there is sometimes some miscommunication. We aren't a super luxury site, but we're aspirational. We have things on there that cost $40, we have things on there that cost $500. I think sometimes that some of the criticism that Goop gets is because people haven't actually gone to the site and looked around to see what we actually are."

No comments:

Post a Comment