Thursday, March 12, 2015

Madonna Talks Marriage

Madonna recently sat down for an interview with The Sun UK, where she talks about her thoughts on marriage. When talking about her marriage to Guy Ritchie, Us Weekly quotes her as follows:


"I think when you get married you have to be willing to make a lot of compromises and that's fair enough. I think that's the way it goes in relationships. However, you know, I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict. There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with. There were times when I felt incarcerated. I wasn't really allowed to be myself. It doesn't mean that marriage is a bad thing. But if you're an artist you've got to find someone who accepts who you are and are comfortable with that."


Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart, is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment