Monday, October 3, 2016

David Beckham Talks Style

David Beckham recently sat down for an interview with People to discuss his latest H&M Modern Essentials Collection campaign. Here's what he had to say:


“I don’t want to just be in the campaign and people think ‘I’m wearing the same jumper as him, but I don’t see him in it.’ I actually wear the clothes, and this is me every single day — jeans and a t-shirt or a shirt. I think that’s what people kind of respect and appreciate the fact that they are getting a piece of my style, and they like it apparently.”

On his personal style:
“I love to wear smart suits, and I like to feel smart when I go out for dinner but I also much prefer to wear jeans, T-shirts, trainers, boots, vintage boots and that’s kind of how I dress every single day.”

On his style inspiration:
“I’ve always been a huge fan of Steve McQueen, and people like that, and James Dean. People like that I always look at their style and it’s just effortless. Most of the time it’s just a plain white T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but they make it look good.”


No comments:

Post a Comment