Monday, December 18, 2017

What Rita Ora Eats

Rita Ora recently spoke to People about the one thing she eats every single day. Here's what she had to say:

“I always have egg whites with salmon every morning without fail, I don’t eat anything else. Or I have like boiled eggs with salmon. I always have a bit of protein and I don’t have normal scrambled eggs, I do egg whites."

On what she eats the rest of the day:
“I don’t have any breads, and I just have like chicken, and vegetables and I drink a lot of juices and a lot of water.”

On what she cooks:
“I’m not the best cook, but I definitely have my go-to meals. Right now I’m doing like chicken and cauliflower rice—cauliflower rice is my new discovery by the way because it’s like rice but with no carbs. That’s major.”

On eating whatever she wants:
“If I want a sandwich or whatever I’ll do like half a sandwich, take half of the bread off and do like an Italian open type of sandwich vibe...I’ve done the whole binge thing. I’ve been on tour, ‘stop at a fast food restaurant’ thing and it just does not feel good, like it feels good in the moment and then an hour later you’re like ‘Oh my god I feel sick.' And I don’t have time to get sick!”

No comments:

Post a Comment