Thursday, December 21, 2017

Catt Sadler Departs E! Over Pay Gap

Page Six reports that Catt Sadler's recent departure from E! News was due to the great pay disparity between Sadler and her co-anthor Jason Kennedy, who makes twice her salary. Sadler recently wrote on her website:

“I have two decades experience in broadcasting and started at the network the very same year as my close friend and colleague that I adore. But how can I operate with integrity and stay on at E if they’re not willing to pay me the same as him? Or at least come close? How can I accept an offer that shows they do not value my contributions and paralleled dedication all these years? How can I not echo the actions of my heroes and stand for what is right no matter what the cost? How can I remain silent when my rights under the law have been violated?”

No comments:

Post a Comment