Monday, December 18, 2017

Blind Gossip Blind Item Quasimodo Swift

Rapper Todrick Hall told an interesting story about his friend Taylor Swift on The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show.

Hall spoke briefly about her good relationship with her current boyfriend, actor Joe Alwyn, then remembered a time when she wasn’t so happy in a relationship.

"I think she’s the happiest I’ve ever seen her. There was a time last year – I don’t know if I’m supposed to say anything – when she was dating someone. I never actually met this person, but I could just tell every time I would talk to her she would hunch over. And I sent her this picture of her as Quasimodo that I edited because I was like, ‘You cannot turn into Quasimodo for this guy. Every time you say his name you hunch over.’ And now she’s so happy, standing up completely straight and so tall and so confident, and I just love it. I’m so, so happy for her."

Which Ex -Boyfriend made her so unhappy?

Ex Boyfriend:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment