Saturday, October 28, 2017

Real Housewife of Orange County Shannon Beador is Separated

People reports that Real Housewife of Orange Country Shannon Beador, 53, and husband David, 52, have separated after 17 years of marriage. The couple split a little over a month ago, which she announced that the Real Housewives of Orange Country reunion taping this week. Shannon told the following to People:

“It’s heartbreaking for me and my daughters that this is the road that had to be taken but it’s the only way. I felt alone in my marriage. You can do what you can to keep your family together, but you have to have willing parties. You need two people to make a marriage work, and that just wasn’t happening in our relationship.

We are doing our best to be amicable for our children. That’s our primary concern, to act in the best interest of our daughters I’m a strong person. At this point it’s scary, when you’re 53 years old, to be out there on your own. But I intend to show myself and my daughters that it can be done. I’m ready to get the old Shannon back, that’s for sure.”

David had an affair that started in 2014, and after attending couple's therapy to deal with that, the couple renewed their vows last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment