Thursday, October 26, 2017

Kit Harington Talks Sexism Again

Kit Harington recently sat down for an interview with The Guardian, where he re-addressed those comments he made last year about men facing just as much sexism as women do in show business. Here's what he had to say:

“I was wrong there, though. Sexism against men is not something I should have really said. I think what I meant was, being objectified. At that time, I did feel objectified, and now I’ve learned how to control that...Just shutting it down. Look, I do think men can get objectified. I do feel I have been objectified in the past, sexually as well, in pieces that have been written about me. Has that made me feel uncomfortable in the past? Yes. Do I think my position is the same as a woman’s in society? No. They’re very different things, and I should have separated them. I was wrong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment