Friday, August 18, 2017

Lake Bell Finds Her Balance

Lake Bell recently sat down for an interview with Good Housekeeping. Here's what she had to say:

Her go-to mom wisdom: 
"My friend's mother told me, "Try really hard to say yes." It sounds like you're going to create a monster, but the idea is that we're constantly saying no, and if you turn things into a positive, everything will be a little kinder."

On aging with confidence: 
"Women like my mom have shown me you can be comfortable and confident with aging, and I hope to pass that gift on to my daughter. I also want my son to think women are badass as they get older."

Power outfit: 
"I have collected some amazing jumpsuits I'll wear when I'm directing. I can have pockets for my walkietalkie, headset, lip balm and phone and still be chic. My favorite one looks like a flight suit."


Finding "me" time: 
"My husband is always reminding me to take care of myself. It's allegedly doable to do what I do, raise two kids and be a good wife, but it takes patience, and you have to be easy on yourself. I'm on a learning curve right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment