Monday, August 14, 2017

Jessica Biel Did a Reddit AMA

Jessica Biel recently participated in a Reddit Ask Me Anything. Here are some of the best posts:

Now, I know you're married to Justin, but back in the day were you team Backstreet Boys or team *NSYNC?
Jessica: "I was such a theater nerd at that time that I literally wasn't listening to either of those groups. I was listening to soundtracks, like Rent and old 50's/60's music. I can be a little off on my timing. But if I had been cool, DUH, NSYNC all the way, baby!"

I loved your cameo on Bojack Horseman! How did that project come to your attention?
Jessica: "They just came to me and asked if I wanted to play myself in an episode. I think it's a hilarious show and I'm so honored to be part of it. They've asked me a couple more times and it's been a really fun project to be apart of."

Do you ever get jealous of the relationship your husband has with Jimmy Fallon?
Jessica: "Oh no, I'm not jealous that every waking moment they can spend together they do... Oh no and I'm not jealous that every time Justin can go on the show he does... oh no, I'm not jealous that they ride tandem bikes together. Oh no, I'm not jealous that they sing and rap together. Oh I'm not jealous they they go to camp together. OH NO, I'M NOT JEALOUS AT ALL!!!"

Jessica, what's your theory on how Game of Thrones will end?
Jessica: "ARYA STARK, ARYA STARK, ARYA STARK!!!!"

Hey Jessica! Thanks for doing this AMA. Which actor/actress was the funniest to work with?
Jessica: "Adam Sandler and his crew were pretty amazing to work with. Adam and Kevin James and their whole crew are hilarious to work with. Working with them is almost impossible because they're so clever and on their feet at all times and you're laughing and cracking up during every take. It's so much fun. They make comedy look easy, but it's not. It's way harder than anyone thinks."

Read through the full AMA at Reddit.

A post shared by Jessica Biel (@jessicabiel) on

No comments:

Post a Comment