Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Mark Wahlberg on Dinner Parties

Mark Wahlberg recently sat down for an interview with People, where he was asked about dinner parties. Here's what he had to say:

“Will Ferrell has been over to my house for dinner. A lot of people have. These are people that I’m friendly with and close to so if they’re in town, [they’ll come over]. My wife threw a beautiful birthday dinner for me last year where all the people that I work with that were in town all came over.”

On Justin Bieber coming over for a meal:
 “[My daughter, Ella, 13]  liked him a lot when she was younger, turned on him completely and then came back with a vengeance like, ‘Dad that’s gonna be my husband.' I said, ‘Over my dead my body, actually over both of your dead bodies. I’ll just go back to jail.’ But and then not a word.”

On who he would like to have over for dinner:
“Pope Francis. I’m working on getting him over.”


No comments:

Post a Comment