Friday, June 16, 2017

Jada Pinkett Smith's Kids Are Already Out of the House

Jada Pinkett Smith recently sat down for an interview with Haute Living. Here's what she had to say:

On her children, son Jaden, 18, and daughter Willow, 16:
“It’s funny, they’re not around, but they are! I don’t even have time to miss them! Willow loves to call me every day, and even Jaden, when he’s away on set, still needs to see Will and I when he gets homesick.”

On her new movie Girls Trip:
“Lisa is certainly less dominant than my characters in the past. But I took the role because it was a comedy, and I’m always looking to challenge myself in different roles and different aspects of a role. I never want to do the same thing over and over again, and even having played strong characters in the past, it has always been different variations of them...The film is really just fun. And it’s about women taking control of their lives in a way that they see best for themselves. It’s about girls getting together and having a good old time, and I think women need that just as much as men. It’s definitely a movie where I think women can feel that it’s okay again to cut loose. Sometimes you just need that because I think a lot of the time we aren’t necessarily given permission to do so.” 

Read the full interview at Haute Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment