Friday, June 30, 2017

Katy Perry Revisits Orlando Bloom Dick Pic

Katy Perry recently appeared on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, where she was asked about the infamous paddleboarding paparazzi shot. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

“He asked me if I wanted to be naked and I was just like, it’s one of those things where I was like, ‘oh nah.’ You know when you’re dating someone sometimes, it’s exciting to be like, ‘Oh, should we try and make out over here in this place?’ or what have you, and I was just not in the mood. I saved it for the boat! He wanted to show off for the people on the shore. He thought it was funny. It was so funny because I was explaining Twitter and social media to him for weeks because he had taken a break, and then all of a sudden he was like trending number one on Twitter!”




No comments:

Post a Comment