Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bella Hadid Talks Acting Aspirations

Bella Hadid recently sat down for an interview with InStyle; here's what she had to say:

On her contract as the face of Dior Beauty:
“The first time I heard that I booked Dior, I was hysterically crying to my agent. ‘You mean Dior? Are you lying? Do you mean a different brand from Europe?’ ”

On what drives her:
“At the end of the day, I think working this much is going to give me a better platform to do bigger things in the world. I’m not saying I don’t love my job, but people think modeling is just a bullshit thing to become more famous. I was 100 percent independent by the time I was 18, and I paid for my own apartment. That wasn’t because of my parents. I worked my ass off for two years.”

On the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:
“I’m not really into the whole gossip thing or the drama, but there are some parts that are funny. The women [on the show] are all supercute. I’m not sure I could be on reality TV. It’s nothing against them—love them, bless their hearts. But I think I’m going to stick with modeling for now.”

On growing up surrounded by celebrities (stepfather David Foster's home doubled as his recording studio, so Whitney Houston, Mary J Blige, Christina Aguilera, etc would all swing by the house):

“It made me feel really lucky to see that side of celebrity before. I mean, not that I’m a celebrity. That’s so weird. I don’t even want to say that.”

On Hollywood aspirations:
“People think that I don’t smile and I’m super cold. With acting you can show more of who you are. I would have to get a hold of my ADD, but otherwise I think it would be fun.”



No comments:

Post a Comment