Friday, May 26, 2017

Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Reaches Custody Agreement

E! News reports that Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans has reached a custody agreement with her bother Barbara over son Jace, 7. A court recently granted Barbara primary custody of Jace, but the pair now have a visitation schedule in place - Janelle will get Jace on weekends, holidays, and during his summer break from school. Janelle had this to say of the verdict: 

"I'm not restricted to when my mom says I can have my son anymore, and at the moment that's all I care about. [I] just want to spend time with my son. He will be home one day but today wasn't the day, sadly. I'm really happy we could to a decision for Jace but it doesn't change my feelings towards my mom. She still isn't giving up my son to me but I will fight again in the future when the time is right. I'm happy but devastated at the same time that I didn't take it to trial. But in the world of Jenelle, you learn to pick and choose your battles."

No comments:

Post a Comment