Friday, May 26, 2017

Kit Harington On Life After Game of Thrones

Kit Harington recently sat down for an interview with Esquire. Here's what he had to say:

On Game of Thrones wrapping up:
"Without saying whether I make it to the last season, we've been trying to say goodbye to the show this year."

On growing up:
"Thrones nicely bookended my twenties, but I'm thirty now. Maybe I can reinvent myself and get away from an image that's so synonymous with Thrones. But maybe this was the role I was always meant to play and that was it."

Game of Thrones' showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss on Jon Snow's tiny penis:
"There has to be some downside to being Kit Harington, right? It seems only fair. He's handsome, talented, smart, and so decent to the core that it's impossible not to like him. Maddening. The one thing we can do is saddle his character with a tiny pecker."

On Harington's plans post-Game of Thrones:
"If I try and compete with Thrones, if I'm like, 'I need a Marvel movie, or the next big show on Amazon, or another one on HBO,' then I'm just setting myself up for one hell of a fall...I'll enjoy the madness quieting a bit. I'd like a few years of relative obscurity."

Read the full interview at Esquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment