Monday, May 8, 2017

Chrissy Teigen Gets Real About Beauty

Chrissy Teigen recently sat down for an interview with Refinery29, where she talked about beauty trends and secrets. Here's what she had to say:

She's tired of the highlighters you can see from space.
"I see all the Instagram photos and, basically, I did not want it [her palette with BECCA] to look like those girls who just look silver. And listen, I'm all for a slay queen, but I don't think you have to say 'slay queen' just because you're a silver zorbot. I don't know what a zorbot is. But, I think people should look beautiful and natural and glowy and nice. But I'm over that look. I think that look is done. I'm tired of the silver cheekbone. I'm tired of the silver nose."

Taking off her makeup before bed is not mandatory.
"I never ever in my life have washed my face at nighttime. Can I not say that? I go to bed and never wash my face at nighttime. I shower in the morning, and yeah. If that. If even shower."

Her go-to DIY look: mascara, concealer, and thigh-high boots.

"Basically, a great eyelash curler, which I'm in dire need of. I do a LancĂ´me mascara. I like NARS concealer. A big fucking hat and thigh-highs. As long as you wear thigh-highs, no one cares about your makeup. They're like, 'She goes to dinner in hot thigh highs.' Not, 'Look at her crooked makeup.'"

She got liposuction and doesn't care what you think.

"I had an armpit sucked out, which was one of the best things. It's a big secret, but I don't care. It was nine years ago or so. And I had two inches to my armpit. Now it's back though, so now I've gotta pay for [liposuction] again. It was so easy. It made me feel better in dresses; I felt more confident. It was the dumbest, stupidest thing I've ever done. The dumbest, but I like it, whatever. I have no regrets, honestly."



No comments:

Post a Comment