Monday, January 2, 2017

Real Housewife of New York Luann de Lesseps is Married

People reports that (no longer Countess) Luann de Lesseps, 51, married Tom D'Agostino Jr., 50, on New Year's Eve in Palm Beach, Florida. The ceremony was attended by 250 guests including Real Housewife of Atlanta Cynthia Bailey, and former Real Housewives of New York Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon. The only current Real Housewife of New York in attendance was Dorinda Medley. As for losing her title, de Lesseps said, “Everybody loves to call me the Countess more than I call myself the Countess. It’s part of who I am, and it will always be a part of who I am. I you know, spent 17 years. But to lose the title, no, I’m going to be Mrs. D’Agostino and I’m super excited about that.”

A photo posted by Countess Luann de Lesseps (@countessluann) on

No comments:

Post a Comment