Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Country Star Sam Hunt is Engaged

E! News reports that Grammy nominee Sam Hunt, 32, proposed to on-and-off girlfriend Hannah Lee Fowler over the holidays. The couple try to stay out of the limelight, although Hunt's newest song is about their relationship: "I'm sorry I named the album Montevallo. I'm sorry people know your name now, and strangers hit you up on social media. I know you want your privacy and you got nothing to say to me, but I wish you'd let me pay off your student loans with these songs you gave me. Every dream I ever had was you. Hope you know I'm still in love. It's the kind you can't fall out of. Hannah Lee, I'm on my way to you. Nobody can love you like I do. I don't know what I'm gonna say to you, but I know there ain't no way, I know there ain't no way, no there ain't no way we're through."

No comments:

Post a Comment