Monday, December 19, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Shit went down over the weekend. It looks like #SockMogul Rob Kardashian and former stripper and current THOT Blac Chyna have broken up, potentially for good this time. Us Weekly reports that Rob Kardashian started Snapchatting empty rooms around his house and crying that Chyna took baby Dream and cleared all the furniture out of the nursery that he had set up in their house. 

Then a few hours later, E! News reports that Blac Chyna's Instagram was hacked and someone posted screenshots of conversations that she had with Jaden Smith, rapper Young Thug, her lawyer (asking if it will be easier to trademark the Kardashian name if she marries Rob), and her best friend (where she calls Rob fat and plots to leave him). 

Rob said on Instagram, “People are tagging me in these memes and just cuz I'm posting them doesn't mean this wasn't all serious. This is all very real and serious to me and I’m trying to cheer myself up with these and they are making me laugh. So relax. This wasn’t fake or some publicity stunt. Trust me. My one month old beautiful baby girl got taken from me along with my wife who left me. Been upset for days so relax. This is all very real in my life. I don’t play when it comes to my woman and my baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment