Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ahnold Talks Apprentice

Ahnold Schwarzenegger recently sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter to talk about taking over the hosting duties for Celebrity Apprentice, which premieres January 2nd. Here's what he had to say:

On people who may want to boycott The Apprentice:
"I come from a marketing mentality, and the most important thing is that every American knows this show is coming on. I hope everyone chills and just sees the show for what it is."

On what his catchphrase will be:
"We narrowed it down to like eight of my sayings from the movies and one other option, but even I don't know yet."

On how he demands to be addressed:
 "Out on the street, you can call me Arnold. But in the boardroom, it's Governor Schwarzenegger."

No comments:

Post a Comment