Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tamar Braxton Opens Up About "The Real" Exit

Tamar Braxton recently appeared on the syndicated T.D. Jakes, where she opened up about her departure from The Real. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"That was just devastating to me because that was my baby. I loved it. I loved the women on the show. I loved showing up at work every single day. I loved interviewing other people because I've always been on the other side. That is something that definitely broke my heart, probably my spirit. But the good thing is I got a chance to pay attention to my spirit and that's something I never really did before."

On her faith:
"I would have to really pray about it and think about it because at the end of the day I have to pay attention to why God removed me from that situation. I believe he removed me from that situation to protect me from that situation."

On The Real's ratings decline since Tamar's departure:
"Ain't that terrible Lord Jesus."




No comments:

Post a Comment