Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Breakup Just Got Belatedly Messy

Apparently Beliebers are not fans of Justin hooking up with 17-year-old Sofia Richie, and they've taken their hate to his Instagram. In response, Bieber is threatening to make his page private to keep it away from the prying eyes of all of his haters. E! News reports that Selena Gomez threw in her two cents, saying: "If you can't handle the hate then stop posting pictures of your girlfriend lol – it should be special between you two only. Don't be mad at your fans. They love you."

Bieber clapped back by alleging that she cheated on him with Zayn Malik in a series of posts:
"It's funny to see people that used me for attention and still try to point the finger this way. Sad. All love...I'm not one for anyone receiving hate. Hope u all can be kind to my friends and each other. And yes I love my beliebers."

To which Selena responded, "Funny how the ones that cheated multiple times, are pointing the finger at the ones that were forgiving and supportive, no wonder fans are mad. Sad. All love." 

And then Justin dropped the mic: "I cheated...Oh and I forgot about you and Zayn [Malik]?"


As for Zayn Malik, he's just excited that someone is talking about him.

...and Justin Bieber has deleted his Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment