Monday, June 13, 2016

Zayn Malik Had a Panic Attack

E! News reports that Zayn Malik recently pulled out of a performance at London's Capital Summertime Ball at the last minute. He released the following statement on his Twitter:

"To all those people who have been waiting to see me perform…I flew into the UK last night to appear in my home country in front of my family, friends, and most importantly my UK fans. Unfortunately, my anxiety that has haunted me throughout the last few months around live performances has gotten the better of me…with the magnitude of the event, I have suffered the worst anxiety of my career. I cannot apologize enough but I want to be honest with everyone who has patiently waited to see me. I promise I will do my best to make this up to everybody I've let down today. I hope those who suffer anxiety will understand. And I hope those who don't can empathize with my situation."


No comments:

Post a Comment