Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Tom Hiddleston Talks Sex Appeal

Tom Hiddleston recently sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. Here's what he had to say:

On seeing himself as a sex symbol:
"God, I can't! Because I know myself. All of that stuff I can't really attach anything to it because it's intangible, it's ephemeral. Honestly, I'm just happy that people have enjoyed The Night Manager."

On Jonathan Pine vs. James Bond:
"I actually think that there's a lot that divides them. Bond is a trained killer with a 00 license to kill, and Pine is at the beginning of his relationship with the Secret Service. I think in Daniel Craig's incarnation, Bond has become much darker, more haunted by his responsibilities in a way. I think Pine has always had that...It is a national obsession to talk about who should be the next James Bond. Everyone has an opinion about it basically. My belief is that Daniel Craig will do many, many more. As far as I'm concerned, he is James Bond. But I should just take the compliment and smile and shrug."


No comments:

Post a Comment