Friday, April 1, 2016

Ariana Grande Talks Near Death Experience

Ariana Grande recently appeared on Alan Carr's chat show Chatty Man, where she opened up about her near death experience. E! News reprints her remarks as follows:

"Opening night of my Honeymoon tour I almost died. For real, I'm not exaggerating. I usually exaggerate, but I'm not. You know how they have those toaster things where people come up from the stage and you pop up? Something happened with mine and I was singing the beginning of 'Love Me Harder' and I was going up on the thing, and long story short, the thing I was standing on had this wooden plank and it snapped! The thing was still going up so I was being pushed against the stage, and it was some Indiana Jones shit, and it was really scary. I had to Superman myself out of the thing, and my guitar guy helped me get out, and then I went on stage a different way. It was really scary...Yes, yes! I was Carrie Fisher in the trash compactor."


No comments:

Post a Comment