Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kardashian Korner

(Douche)Lord Disick recently called in to Australia's Kylie & Jackie O radio show, where he had this to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

On #SockMogul Rob Kardashian:
“Things are difficult sometimes, especially when you become in the spotlight very quickly overnight. Your whole life changes very quickly. He was just getting out of college, and then he became famous quickly, and I think it was a lot for him to handle. I don’t think that was the path he wanted to be on, and he just got caught in the middle of it. He’s one of the greatest guys I know. He’s got a good heart, and he’s just an amazing guy all round...He’s doing great — he’s doing actually unbelievable. He had to take some time off, and I think he was a little down-and-out, but he’s doing a lot better, and I think he’s very happy.”

On Kourtney:
"She's like my best friend. I love her to the day I die...I don't think anything is ever simple. We are trying to make the best of it and life goes on. Things aren't easy, [but] we are doing very well right now, and I'm just happy we are able to be on good terms at the end of the day...I never thought a lot of things were going to happen the way they did. So I don't rule anything out. I don't have plans in my mind of what's going to happen so, you know, if things are meant to be they will be."

In other Kardashian news, looks like Lammy's back on the sauce. Having a stroke would be rock bottom for some people, but not Lamar Odom. He must have watched Kim's old music video, and it drove him to drink. Seriously though, I hope he gets clean stat.


No comments:

Post a Comment