Monday, March 28, 2016

Megan Fox Talks Parenting

People recently caught up with Megan Fox, and asked her if she had introduced her sons to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Here's what she had to say:


“I hesitate just because … I try not to expose them to technology. It’s hard to make them super nerds if I don’t let them watch television or movies, or get on an iPhone or an iPad. So right now, I’m making my kids into artistic nature-hippies. We’ll see what happens. At some point, they’ll choose what they want to be...[It's] only challenging as a parent because so many people use that as a babysitter, and they’re like, ‘I just need an hour to clean the dishes – watch this movie or play Angry Birds on my phone.’ It’s actually really bad for their brain development, and I’m trying to breed, like, superheroes. I don’t want them to get fucked-up brains. So I just suck it up, and it’s hard, and one of us is always doing something. We don’t get a lot of rest time, but I know it’s better for them.”

On what she would like for her sons' futures:
“I would love one of them to be a painter or a poet and, like, wear scarves and walk around Paris, like angsty. Then I would like one to be a musician, maybe. Their dad Brian plays jazz drums and is a good musician. So I think one of them is going to have the spark for that.”



No comments:

Post a Comment