Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kate Upton Talks Dogs

Kate Upton is hosting the Grand Slam Adoption event in Lakeland, Florida. E! News recently caught up with Upton, where she had this to say of adopting dogs:


"I would love to have 10 dogs. (Boyfriend) Justin [Verlander] is definitely an animal lover but he is definitely holding me back from my 10 dogs. He is putting a three-dog limit on it I'm a huge animal lover and I've always been. I was raised with dogs and horses and they were a huge part of my life. So getting in and supporting a cause for adopting dogs and bringing awareness to how great shelter dogs are and how important animals are to bringing people together, for happiness and for healing, it was an obvious choice for me. This event is really awesome because the dogs enjoy running around and meeting new people and getting out of the shelter for a little bit."


No comments:

Post a Comment