Monday, November 23, 2015

Kate Walsh Talks Early Menopause

Actress Kate Walsh, 48, recently sat down for an interview with Maria Menounos, where she talked about going through early menopause. People quotes Walsh as follows:


“I don’t have children. I’m not going to have kids. I went through early menopause. That happened. [Early menopause is becoming] more and more common...Who knows why. It could be a product of our environment. The pill, we don’t know...It was bleak. But that was a great kind of experience and growth. I’ve always felt I’ve been, at times in my life, indecisive or have hard times making decisions. I go for what I want and I also embrace what’s in front of me...I don’t know if you can actually have it all. I think that is actually this American myth. I wouldn’t call it a dream. I think it’s a bit of a myth in that it’s this huge pressure. We’re like, ‘Wait a minute, am I less than if I’m not a mother? If I’m not a rock star in my career?’ I don’t know. I’m just rambling. This is what I ponder.”

No comments:

Post a Comment