Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Angelina Jolie Talks Menopause

Well, this is what happens when it's a slow news week. You have two actresses talking about menopause in the span of two days. Yesterday was Kate Walsh, today is Angelina Jolie. Jolie recently sat down for an interview with the Daily Telegraph, where she had this to say: 


“I actually love being in menopause. I haven’t had a terrible reaction to it, so I’m very fortunate. I feel older, and I feel settled being older. I feel happy that I’ve grown up. I don’t want to be young again.”

On whether or not marriage has changed her relationship with Brad Pitt:
“I don’t think so. If anything, it challenges you because you really start to think about the rest of your life. You feel very tied. It’s interesting for me having his last name. Everything you do becomes as ‘wife of’… which is an interesting transition. [It was a bigger step] when he adopted the kids. That was something. Because you can always get divorced, but you can’t walk away from parenting. That was a big, not a hard, thing, but I really wanted to make sure that nothing would go wrong for the kids.”


No comments:

Post a Comment