Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Criminal Minds' Kirsten Vangsness Is Engaged

People reports that Criminal Minds actress Kirsten Vangsness, 43, is engaged to actor/writer Keith Hanson. The actress had this to say of her husband-to-be: "He's the perfect partner for me and I feel like we evolve. When you're so into somebody and you get to just mush up next to them – that's the best part of it."

On the couple's wedding plans:
"He's more particular than I am, which is going to be fine, but he has many more requirements than I do. It might take a little while longer, but it's a quality problem. The only thing I know I think I want is that I want to spray paint dinosaurs gold and use them as table markers, so that you could be like, 'you're at stegosaurus,' but I might try to merge all my favorite things, so it would be like a Harry Potter/Chronicles of Narnia/dinosaurs/Doctor Who wedding. I asked [Keith] what he thought about getting a horse and putting a horn on it and everyone could take pictures with a unicorn." 

Vangsness was previously engaged to Melanie Goldstein. She had this to say of that relationship:
"I was so in love with her, but in terms of life growth, what we were both doing separately was just pulling us apart, not sexually, but in all other ways in terms of what your dreams are and what you want to go after and all that. Growth takes people in weird paths and all of the sudden our relationship wasn't able to sustain what I wanted to do and in terms of what she wanted to do, so we kind of had to call it. I guess I never understood the term of being bisexual because once I let myself come out ten or 12 years ago, I was like, 'Oh, okay I'm gay,' and I was perfectly okay with that, but then I was like, 'Wait, nothing changed in me.' I don't feel any different. The person I'm with, I can tell you, is very, very special and the right person for me. I was not expecting it to be a guy, but everyone has his or her own intricate stories. If I were straight, I would say I was, but I don't totally understand it myself. I don't want to have an answer to something that I don't really have an answer to."


No comments:

Post a Comment