Monday, September 28, 2015

Kenny Rogers Retiring

Us Weekly reports that after 60 years and 76 albums, Country music legend Kenny Rogers, 77, is retiring. But first, he will do the obligatory last worldwide tour. Rogers said the following on the Today show, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

"I'm going to say goodbye at that point. I've done this long enough. I wrote in my book that sometimes there's a fine line between being driven and being selfish. I really want to be there with my kids and with my wife. They're very important to me, and I want to see them. That's my goal. I'm sure I will miss it, but I swore that I would do this until I embarrassed myself, and I'm getting to where I don't walk around well." 

You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away...

No comments:

Post a Comment