Friday, July 10, 2015

Patti LuPone Shows Broadway Audience Who's Boss

At a recent performance of the play Shows for Days, an audience member kept texting throughout the performance. Patti LuPone does not have time for that shit. Page Six reports that LuPone snatched that bitches phone, and kept it for the duration of the performance. Patti LuPone issued the following statement:

"We work hard on stage to create a world that is being totally destroyed by a few rude, self-absorbed and inconsiderate audience members who are controlled by their phones. When a phone goes off or when an LED screen can be seen in the dark it ruins the experience for everyone else. I am so defeated by this issue that I seriously question whether I want to work on stage anymore. Now I'm putting battle gear on over my costume to marshall the audience as well as perform."

You tell 'em, Patti!

No comments:

Post a Comment