Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sofia Vergara Talks Joe Manganiello

Sofia Vergara covers this month's issue of Vanity Fair. She spoke to the magazine about her relationship with Joe Manganiello. Vanity Fair quotes her as follows:

"The day that I sent the press release [announcing the breakup from Nick Loeb], Joe immediately contacted Jesse Tyler Ferguson. [He was] like 'Please, please, please tell her I want her number.' And I'm like, 'Jesse, no, he's too handsome.' Then, after two days of Jesse trying to convince me, I'm like, 'Okay, give him my number.' I'm thinking, I'm in New Orleans shooting, and he's in L.A. Nothing's going to happen. But we started talking a lot, and then he showed up in New Orleans. Since then we've been inseparable."

Read the full interview at Vanity Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment