Thursday, April 9, 2015

Frances Bean Talks Kurt Cobain

Frances Bean Cobain recently sat down for an interview with Rolling Stone, to coincide with the HBO Documentary Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck. Rolling Stone quotes her as follows, when talking about a visit from her father's former bandmates:

"Dave, Krist, and Pat came over to a house where I was living. It was the first time they had been together in a long time. And they had what I call the 'K.C. Jeebies,' which is when they see me, they see Kurt. They look at me, and you can see they're looking at a ghost. Dave said, 'She is so much like Kurt.' They were all talking amongst themselves, rehashing old stories I'd heard a million times. I was sitting in a chair, chain-smoking, looking down like this [affects total boredom]. And they went, 'You are doing exactly what your father would have done.'"

Read the full interview at Rolling Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment