Wednesday, April 8, 2015

John Travolta Talks Going Clear

Tom Cruise has managed so far to dodge any questions about Going Clear, but the press caught up with John Travolta recently. Here's what he had to say about Going Clear, as quoted by the Tampa Bay Times:

"No I haven't [seen it] and I don't really care to. I haven't experienced anything that the hearsay has (claimed), so why would I communicate something that wasn't true for me? It wouldn't make sense, nor would it for Tom [Cruise], I imagine. I've been brought through storms that were insurmountable, and (Scientology has) been so beautiful for me, that I can't even imagine attacking it. I've helped so many people through hard times. Loss of children, loved ones, physical illnesses. Through many tough, tough life situations, I've used the technology to support them and help them. It always worked."

No comments:

Post a Comment