Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Relationship Advice From Leslie Bibb and Sam Rockwell

Sam Rockwell and Leslie Bibb were asked by Giuliana Rancic on the SAG Red Carpet what the secret was to their ten year relationship. Here's what they had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

Bibb: “Good sex.” 

Rockwell: “Communication.”

Bibb: “And a healthy sense of humor.”


Rockwell: “She’s very funny.”

Bibb on being a supportive girlfriend during awards season:
“I could have strangled him [when he won the Golden Globe], I hugged him so hard. I was crying, I was all of it. I don’t know, I just didn’t expect them to say his name, and it’s so long coming for Sam. It’s really special to be at the Screen Actors Guild [Awards] and to be here, and I really hope the same thing happens and I’ll freak out again. I’ll freak out if you don’t win. I’ll punch every actor in the face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment