Friday, January 26, 2018

Outtie Announcement - Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

Dear Anarchists,

I have recently experienced some (mostly positive) life changes that have left me too busy to maintain this site on a day-to-day basis. All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that time is now. 

Today will be the final day of topical news posts. However, I will maintain the "weekend schedule" (the three open posts going up from 9am to 10am PST) for 7 days a week, permanently. The site won't disappear, I'm still keeping the lights on, I just sadly no longer have the time to schedule new daily content. But the pre-programmed posts will still be alive and well.

It has been an honor and a privilege to maintain this site for the past three years. Thank you for reading and commenting every day! You are an amazing community. 

This site started after that other site went to an unreadable format - they're back to Blogger now, so it's safe to visit there again; just make sure you have your ad-blocker on!

I debated whether or not to reveal my identity. I mean, I have a feeling that some of you have already guessed who Outtie really is. Let me put it this way - if Himmmm is really Robert Downey Jr, then I'm AnnaLynne McCord. And no, I really haven't been back there since I started Anarchy, mostly because I have been too busy maintaining this site, but also, after all of those DMCA Takedown Notices, why would I? No shade if you all go back though - we all have our vices :)

The new posts will be loading underneath this one all day in their regularly scheduled times. I wish all of you the best, and again, the open posts will still go up seven days a week, but this will be the final message from me. 

So for the last time,

XOXO,
Outtie


via GIPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment