Thursday, September 14, 2017

Louis CK Refuses To Address Those Allegations

Louis CK recently sat down for an interview with the New York Times to promote his new film I Love You, Daddy. Here are some highlights from that interview:

On the premise of his new film:
“There are these people in the world that we all talk about, and we want to know that they’re all good or they’re all bad. The uncomfortable truth is, you never really know. You don’t know anybody. To me, if there was one thing this movie is about, it’s that you don’t know anybody.”

On the rumours of sexual misconduct with female comics:
“I’m not going to answer to that stuff, because they’re rumors. If you actually participate in a rumor, you make it bigger and you make it real...They’re rumors, that’s all that is.”

On Tig Notaro telling him publicly that he should "handle" those rumours:
“I don’t know why she said the things she’s said, I really don’t. I don’t think talking about that stuff in the press and having conversations over press lanes is a good idea.”

Read the full interview at the New York Times.

A post shared by Ace Coffee (@acecoffeeco) on

No comments:

Post a Comment