Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kate Hudson Stirs Up Controversy In Cosmo

Kate Hudson is on the October cover of Cosmopolitan. Here's a teaser of what she said in the accompanying interview:

To me, being healthy means: 
"Staying connected! Tuning in and listening to what your body needs. Exercise, meditation, sleep, etc."


My happiest moment in the last year was: 
"Working with Sia on our special project and knowing that no matter what, I will always have a lifelong friend in her. What a beautiful person."

My post-sweat-session beauty hacks: 
"Shaving your head. Cuts down on time spent post-sweat."

When I’m on the verge of a meltdown, the first person I call is: 
"Oliver Hudson (my brother) ... to make me laugh."


The best advice he ever gave me was: 
"Nobody cares! “There’s about 7 plus billion people in the world who don’t give a shit.”"

And on her Cosmo quiz, in answer to the question "The laziest thing I've ever done," Kate wrote in "Have a C-section!" Her answer is stirring up controversy all over the Internet. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment