Thursday, July 27, 2017

Kardashian Korner

Us Weekly reports that the surrogate hired by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is three months along with the couple's third child, which puts the due date in January 2018.

other Kardashian news, Amber Rose recently sat down for an interview with Complex's Everyday Struggle talk show, where she addressed her 2010 breakup with Kanye West. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

"I see this a lot on the internet: Amber’s going to hurt him. I have been the one that has been heartbroken. I have never cheated on any of my boyfriends. I still have never said anything mean about Kanye. This is after six, seven years of constant bullying from him. You don’t say that about my baby. I was quiet for so long. The only thing I got from him was fame. I had to just take that [loss]. I had to take that heartbreak on top of it."

On their relationship inspiring Kanye's 2010 Grammy-winning album  My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy:
"It’s a great part of history and it’s a great part of hip-hop, and I’m happy to be a part of it, but during that time was not a great time for me. I’m famous, and I’m broke. I can’t date anyone else. I can’t say anything on the internet because Kanye has such a voice. If I was going to kill myself, I would have done it during those times.”

And on Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna:
"Chyna is an amazing mom, she’s an amazing person. She’s extremely loving. I was around when her and Rob first met and I’ll tell you firsthand that they very much loved each other. … She’s my sister. They both wanted to have Dream. It wasn’t a mistake.”

No comments:

Post a Comment